PA Hunting

ArmySon

Staff Alumnus
If any of you are close to the Lancaster area, I'll be hunting on 321 acres of private land this year. If you need a hunting partner or place to hunt, drop me an email and I'll be glad to take you out.

------------------
Son
1911 Addiction
"The tree of liberty will grow only when watered by the blood of tyrants."

Hey whats up. What part of Lancaster do you live in. I live in the northern Cecil County Maryland which at the most is 45 minutes to Lancaster.
later Dead Aim

Northern Lancaster but the hunting area is in Manheim. I go fishing down at Conowingo quite a bit. You near there?

Yeah, i live about 20 minutes from the Conowingo Dam. Do live near Cocalico Sportsman Club? I have to go up there next week to take a hunters safety course which is a pain in my ass. Ive been hunting for years and now i need a little piece of paper to say i have "qualifications" to hunt?? How about i drop a buck from 250 yards, maybe that will show them im qualified. That class is scheduled to be over 12 hours long, all im saying is that they better be cutting that piece short or giving us plenty of breaks because i already go to school for 8 hours a day and thats all i need is to sit through a couple more hours more of BS.
Peace out, dead aim

Back