PA Gun Show Sunday (Ft Washinton)

Dead

Ft. Washington Pennsylvania: Forks of the Delaware - Expo Center - Jul 14-15 2001 610-997-8613

Who is going to attending this show???

I'm going tomorrow morning. How come you always know whats going on in PA and you live in NJ? I hope they have some good deals on things. I'm been pretty annoyed at the last two shows I went to. One didn't have a Powder drop funnel AND I NEEDED IT BAD!! The other one had ABSOLUTELY ZERO .308 surplus ammo. I was like WHAT KIND OF GUNSHOW IS THIS!!!!!!!!! I want to get a good scope with target knobs for my Model 70.

What a Waste:mad: There wasn't one ammo table that took credit cards. I was going to buy about $300 in ammo and nobody could take it. Good Grief:mad: Absolutely ZERO scopes to look at :barf:

SodaPop,

Yeah Ammuntionstore, and Ammoman (I think?) were there, Ammostore took credit cards, BUT they phone connection was AWOL.... sucks big time :mad:

Other than AMMO I didnt see anything for sale that I was really looking for.. Was looking for a 1903A3 in good shape for a ok price, ugh! Did see a 1903A4 with scope for $2200 :eek:

Though those MG displays were nice.... cough cough I think they are missing a 1918A2 now ;)

Oh yeah I ran into SodaPop at this show 10 seconds after entering!!! Normally you cant find anyone you know that is there, well this time within 5 mins of being there I ran into everyone that I knew was there.

Last edited:
Back