P99AS for a CCW

Vertical shoulder holster is a breeze with this one. It's one of the most forgiving methods of carry in general and the P99 is relatively compact for a full-sized pistol. Of course, this comes with all the added considerations of shoulder carry. Mainly, it's only viable when you can count on wearing an appropriate cover garment the whole time you're out in public. It can be a blazer, a leather jacket, or even a thick enough cardigan sweater. You just have to be wearing it.

I carry my P99c AS outside the waistband on my Anson belt, in a pancake style holster. My M&P40c uses a belt slide style holster. I’m 5’11 @ 165 lbs with a 32 inch waistline, so all my carry guns are on a belt, or in my pocket, for max comfort.

I dont (until my dad decides to sell his.. ha ha) but its roughly the same size as my 19X so I could/would carry in a Vedder light tuck right at 2 oclock and be happy.

Good gun, I really like the AS feature on my fathers and would be perfectly comfortable carrying it without decocking it myself.

Back