P89 KaBoom update

Status
Not open for further replies.

plateshooter

I called Ruger today to check on the status of my P89. I sent it in last Monday, and they shipped it out to me today(Monday) next day air. Talk about great customer service eh?
Also Bill from Wolf ammo called me personally. He was very concerned and restated their preformance guarentee. I have since shot several hundred rounds of the Wolf 9mm with no problems. I don't know if the problem was with the gun, or the ammo, but I do know that Ruger, and Wolf both have great customer service. In fact, Bill has offered to reimburse to me the shipping costs to send my pistol back to Ruger. Can't ask for more than that.

Glad to hear it. Glad I own a Ruger. Just goes to show that you are not just buying a gun but that you are also buying the company behind the gun. martin6

Glad to hear it. Glad I own a Ruger. Just goes to show that you are not just buying a gun but that you are also buying the company behind the gun. martin6

Our range has banned use of ALL WOLF ammo. It has blown up 3 rifles in the past month. So far no incidents involving pistols... but not much WOLF pistol ammo here in San Diego.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back