p7m10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Bell

Guys,

Have any of you ever owned or shot a p7m10. I have always shuned them because of my nee-jerk reaction to its slide and my generally unenthusiastic attitutude towards 40sw. have you guys ever shot one? Accuracy? Are the guns more prone to malfunction than the M8? I recently saw a blued model and thought that the gun really wasn't any bigger than a 229 Sig. In fact, the gun is thinner and shorter than the sig with a longer barrel. The only areas where the gun is bigger are (1)weight and (2) slightly taller slide. the guns seems like it might do the trick. I have been looking for another gun to add to my collection. [currently i am thinking G23, walther p5compact, sig 245, or p9s target 45.

The cycling on the P7M10 feels sluggish in comparison to the P7M13. It seems really dramatic when you shoot the two pistols side-by-side. I really wish that HK would have just made the P7M10's slide and barrel longer (say a half-inch or so) instead of adding so much mass only to the top of the slide.

I have an M10... It's a steel brick but functions flawlessly. It's got much better accuracy than the S&W 4006 I used to own and a lot faster shooting.

I like mine a lot.

Shun .40?
Why? .40 is a wonderful cartridge - and with the 135 grain loads - one of the best you can shoot! Out of a gun like the P7M10 it is very controlable and accurate.

An HK in .40 is a WONDERFUL thing :)

------------------
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

The HK P7M10 makes one of the best boat anchors you could ask for! :) Expensive anchor but effective.

------------------
Jim

"New Jersey... The First Communist State in The Union"

[This message has been edited by JMC (edited August 20, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back