P32+Winchester "Silver Tips"=Reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJT

Inactive
In a earlier post I had described how my Kel-Tec P32 would not fully go into battery.I shot 50 rounds of American Eagle "ball" and 20 rounds of Federal Hydra-Shok.The gun failed to go into battery virtually every other shot.Hence,I felt the need to definately try more ammo.So,I picked up a box of Wincheser "Silver Tips".

Today I had the time to shoot a couple of mags (37 rounds).To my surprise the gun functioned without a flaw! I know this is not "alot" of ammo to prove totally reliable but considering it happened almost every shot with the other ammo it certainly is a vast improvement.I plan on shooting more Silver Tips to make sure it wasn't a fluke.I sure am happy to see this little gun shoot without a problem though.I think the Winchester "Silver Tips" are the best round for this gun,they are for mine anyway.

Later,

Bobby

The .32 acp silvertips are a great little round. I like them in my Walther PP and they have a very decent record when it comes to relative performance on bad guys. My Walther isn't fussy at all but I still like the good stuff when it comes to potential for need.
Shoot-on

------------------

I fed a box of 50 Silvertips through mine and it worked fine. Ditto for the "semiwadcutters" that FN makes (they have really hard primers, so I wouldn't use the round, except for practice). The FN ball brings out the weak point of the P32 - smallish ejection port. Can't easily eject a dud FN round. Silvertips/other ball are much smaller and eject just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back