P32 Pocket Holster Suggestions?

• Thread starter Thread starter faiello5
  • Start date Start date
F

faiello5

Hi all. Just got my new P32 and love it. Will be getting the belt clip, but also want to try a good front or rear pocket holster. Please give me all of your suggestions with web addresses and/or phone numbers.

Also, what is more concealable/comfortable and has the easier draw, fron or rear pocket holsters? Thanks.

Regards,
Frank

[This message has been edited by faiello5 (edited July 05, 2000).]

I've found that front pocket carrry is best. I'm using a Galco hoslter made for the Colt Pony or Pocketlite (I forgot and don't feel like drawing my pistol right now in the office to see!) Anyway, don't get the Galco. Go to the KTOG.org site (I think) and get one of the holsters talked about there. I'll be trashing this holster soon.

I have a Kramer horsehide pocket holster. A bit pricey, but I have four Kramer holsters, two mag pouches and two belts -- it's good stuff.

See http://www.kramerleather.com

Not affiliated, etc.

Justin

------------------
Justin T. Huang, Esq.
late of Kennett Square, Pennsylvania

When I got mine I bought a Jag Wear holster for it. Looked good, but it is not really that good after all (gun proceeded to fall out of hoslter after a walk in the park. Fortunately it happened in the car and not in the park). So far the thing that has worked for me is a plain and simple Uncle Mikes #3. Just received a PagerPal and will see how that works.

I think that front pocket carry is preferable, and there is zero chance of the pistol falling out of your front pocket. It also is much less likely to print in the front pocket, unless you wear your pants "painted on". :)

i was wearing it in the front pocket on a pair of cargo shorts with BIG pockets. The holster did not come out, but the gun fell out of the holster. I guess the moral of the story is to get a quality holster that fits the gun well, preferrably handcrafted to fit/retain the gun better. My problem witht he front pocket is that since I play soccer I still have some muscle on my legs. If I buy pants that fit my waist the legs get a bit snug. Even with my pants a bit bigger around the waist for my normal IWB the thighs get a bit snug. I'm going to have to buy looser fitting clothes and invest in a quality holster. Any opinions on the Sparks pocket holster?? Have a VersaMax for my 1911 and LOVE it. I have not had any problems with the front pocket mag holder he has, but have nottried the holster yet.

------------------
"Liberty is never unalienable; it must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes."
-R.A. Heinlein

I have a Don Hume leather front pocket holster. Fits tight, maybe too tight at first. I think if I leave the gun in it a while it will be perfect.

I think back pocket is a bad idea. Most back pockets are too short to really conceal even a little gem like the P-32.

Counselor:

We've disucssed this issue before. Res judicata prohibits this discussion.

But its a Robert Hedley back pocket holster custom designed for your P-32.

------------------
The Seattle SharpShooter - TFL/GT/UGW/PCT/KTOG

Duncan, the issue is up on appeal :~)
How do you like back pocket compared to front pocket?

Regards,
Frank

Back