P226 Hard to find $$$??

Glocks&Sigs

I have been hearing that the P226's are getting hard to find. Is that a fact everywhere or just around these parts? I currently do not own one. But if they are becoming rare and hard to find I will have to snatch me one up. What is the going price for one of those brand spankin'new bad boys? Thanks!!!

------------------
Give me liberty or give me death !!

Stay alive, shoot a .45 !!

P226 9mm pistols are "LEO" according to SIG Sauer ads. They are still available, in small lots, for civilian consumption. Probably going for about 650$ in the right shop. Some places will charge MSRP because they can.

------------------
May your lead always hit center mass and your brass always land in your range bag.

~Blades~

Picked my two-tone 226 up for $700+!!! I would have paid more had I opted for the Stainless, K-Kote, or SIG Light night sights. I just wanted a 226 straight up, but the dealer could only get a two-tone.

Let me just say, it was love at first sight.

------------------
"By His stripes we are healed..."

PeterGunn

CDNN, K-Y Imports, and Midwest Gun Exchange have all had NIB P226's for sale recently. The demand is not great because of all the used one on the market. Keislers, KY, and Hoplite have used P226's in VG cond for $379.

Back