P2000 light LEM love

I tried one for a number of months. I’ve probably owned a half dozen or more P2000s. I honestly preferred the DA/SA. When it comes to that type of trigger I prefer to go with a Glock or similar pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only H&K I own is a USP45 Elite, which as far as I know only comes in a single configuration, the standard V1 DA/SA, but being the Target Model, it has a fantastic trigger.

First let me preface by saying there is absolutely nothing mechanically wrong with the LEM trigger system.

.........and I HATE IT!!!!

I love the P2000. Still my go to gun of choice, but in DA/SA.

I love my HK45c with DA/SA but really wanted to find a LEM kit to put in it, haven't been able to locate one currently (surprise).

I do have a P2000 hopefully coming soon so maybe I think about it then, but if it's trigger is as nice as my HK45c's (yes a bit heavy but I've worked through that) I'm not sure I'll change it either, I like the button decocker more than the safety/decocker lever.

I have a P2000 and a P2000SK, both in 40S&W and both are LEM. I like them. I took the SK to the range a few days ago and it is a very soft shooting pistol in 40S&W.

I purchased a .40 P2000 shortly after it was released, and at that time, I only knew it wasn't a DA/SA. To me, it had a really nice double action trigger which was required by my agency. I'm presuming that DA trigger is considered the 'LEM?' If so, I was very happy with it. I had a stainless .40 USP with a double action trigger, and I thought that was terrible.

I thought I was going to keep it for the long haul, but I ended up trading it in for an Hk VP9 at my retirement since I wanted to go 9mm. I'm sure I'd still have the P2000 now if it had been in 9mm.

I have a P2000 with the 4.1 LEM and love it . Perfect size and the trigger is just right for me . It’s an LEM with the long pull diminished by about a third. Reset is still the same. Ymmv.

I bought a p2000 9mm with lem and liked it enough to convert my usp 40 compact. I was tired of always pulling the first shot low on the draw (always carried in DA mode, safety engaged). The LEM trigger makes each shot consistent.
As for CA mode I found I would sometimes decock the hammer while sweeping down the safety during the draw so that wasn't really an option.

Back