P11 for summer carry?

o-town

hi,
I'm looking into the Kel-tec P11 for summer carry. I currently own an HS2000 which is to thick to carry IWB with shorts and a t-shirs. The kel-tec P11 is 1 inch thick, is that thin enough to carry IWB in the summer? if so, do you like this gun and why.

Thanks for the help!

Jason

The P-11 has discussed recently, use the "search" function and check out some previous threads. Search using "P-11"
Go to http://www.ktog.org
There is some good info. about the P-11 there. Believe you said you were in Florida, KT is located in Cocoa if you live near there.
I would recommend the P-11 over the P-40. The .40 is quite a punch in such a light gun & the P-11 has a better reliability history than the P-40.

I have mixed feelings about the P11, it is a functional weapon but leaves a little to be desired in the reliability Dept. Maybe the one I had was a early production one but it tended to be unreliable. My money would go to Kahr for a P9/P40, great little guns and darn near bullseye accurate from the factory. I've seen used P9's here in Dallas for as little as $325.00 or new ones for $425.00, I realize its more than the Keltec but IMHO worth it. Now the P32 is a bargain pistol that fills a definite need... Stay Safe

Back