P 14 303 Enfield by Winchester

bedbugbilly

I know this is like trying to tell what a "pig in a poke" is worth, but . . . . can anyone advise me as to what the general price range would be for a P-14 303 Enfield made by Winchester should be worth? Unfortunately, I am in AZ and the rifle is in MI - I don't have any photos of it and won't be back there till spring. I'm probably going to sell it when I get back there. It's in really nice shape - great grained walnut stock and handguard and the W in a circle is on the stock. All serial numbers are matching. I'm guessing that the blueing is around 85 - 90%. No modifications have been made to it. If I remember correctly, there is part of a "volley sight" on the left hand side of the stock? Nothing is missing so that the mortise for it is showing but I don't think it is all there. The bore is in good shape. Any help or information would be appreciated. I've tried to watch some of the auction sites but haven't had much luck in seeing what the general price range would be. Many thanks!

They seem to go for less than the 1917 models, I picked up a nice Winchester P14 for $320 on GB a couple of years ago.

I was looking around for one over the past year but I gave up. They start at $400 for junk and go upwards. Frankly, I wouldn't want one that was going for less than $600-$700 but I'd rather spend that money on something else for that price.

Back