Opinions on Hatch shootin' gloves

HKguy9

Any opinions, good or bad on Hatch gloves? Are there other dedicated shooting gloves that work better? Heckstorm? Uncle Mike's?

I prefer full finger (at least my thumbs for that damn Benelli)

I have a pair that are neoprene back, synthetic leather palm with non-skid on all fingertips except thumb and index. Primarily for cold, provide not much cushion as dedicated shooting gloves. I use mine mostly for work, they keep my hands warm enough to perform delicate tasks and are sensitive enough to allow me to install screws and such while wearing them. Work being helicopter fixing in sometimes rain, wind and 33 deg temps. Palm is not water-proof. Heckstorm? Dunno, I won't buy anything advertised by that BS over the top ad company Pyramont. BlackHawk, Hellstorm, MOD knives et. al. Might be good stuff, but until they field an honest ad that doesn't include all their Black ops credentials count me out.

So, I give Hatch gloves an unfrozen thumbs up.

Try USGI flyers gloves. While they aren't dedicated shooting gloves, they are the best full fingered glove for shooting I've ever used.

HTH

Jeff

Just my personal experience but as a vendor be prepared to return them for sizing issues - they vary from model to model. The flight gloves are a great choice, and the NS430's are pretty cool too.

Back