Online Purchase

SuperOne

Inactive
Quick question, I purchased my first firearm online, I usually go in person to buy firearms but I found what I was looking for online this time around. I purchased the firearm from kingsfirearmsonline.com, I was referred to them by my lgs actually. Everything went smoothly, however, I was informed that my new firearm will be sent to them from the distributor, since they had it in stock on their site I assumed they had their own warehouse. Anyways anyone here have experience with this company? Is shipping time long and drawn out? Please let me know, thanks.

This is fairly normal.
Easily viewed as deceptive advertising by many people.
But very common practice.

Shipping time will depend on the distributor and the dealer.
Some are fast. Some are slow.
You just have to wait and see.

Not out of the norm and can't assume anything

I was informed that my new firearm will be sent to them from the distributor, since they had it in stock on their site I assumed they had their own warehouse.
This practice is quite common and no real fault of "kingsfirearmsonline". At best, you run a 50/50 chance that they would have it, in their stock. I have more than on vendor that will notify me that an item, is in stock and by the time I get to their website, they are out of stock and will notify me whe it comes in. ..... :)

Be Safe !!!

This is fairly normal.
Easily viewed as deceptive advertising by many people.
But very common practice.

Shipping time will depend on the distributor and the dealer.
Some are fast. Some are slow.
You just have to wait and see.
Just got the email with the tracking number a little while ago, it's 2 day air so I'm guessing by Tuesday I'll have it, thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t get too upset about what they told you. Three or four of the LGS’ I visit back in my hometown are all supplied by the same distributor, and one of the shops gets their stuff like greased lightning, the other one is snails pace. This I will never understand, but whatever I order gets there reliably.

Glad you are getting the tracking information, and that is a good sign it’ll be there soon. Carriers don’t like having firearms in their logistics streams for all too long, so they have some rule (I think) that they need to get it from point a to point b as soon as humanly possible.

UPS required 2 day air for awhile, but the last two I’ve gotten came ground. Either they changed their policy or don’t ask, don’t tell.

Could be a little of both. If the chap who shipped it wasn’t aware of the need for 2 day air, and just chose ground and didn’t tell anyone the contents, was just another thing shipped in their eyes.

USPS is still a bit anal about it, I think. But they only allow long guns, am I right in this?? Pistols should go through a common courier. Every time I have sent a pistol in for warranty work, it has been through FedEx. But I was able to receive a C&R rifle I purchased through USPS, but they wanted it in and out of their system so fast.

Back