One Pro

RandyV

Just purchased one of these. Its a double action 45 , looks sililar to a Sig. It has the best double action trigger pull going. I payed $529.00 but have since than seen some on sites at $469.00

This gun is quality made and imported by Magum Research. Or i should say was imported by them. They imported about 500 of them and have dissolved relationship with the Swiss manufacture.

These are nice if someone has extra money they are worth it.

George, I dont know leather may be one of my minor problems with this hand gun. Once i get it solved i will let you know.

Welcome to the rarified fraternity of onePro owners. Its one sweet pistola, carefull with trigger pull. Holsters search should center on Sig 220/226 size. I've got a couple of Galcos I'm happy with. Stock up on those magazines, as they disappear.

Randy, you have a fine piece there. I think that my onePRO is a great pistol. It hated aluminum cased Blazer, but how can you fault it for that? Everything has its own tastes! :)

Leather might be a problem. Ask around.

Blade Tech has a mold for it and I have the Belt Holster for the onePRO. I dunno, I am not a raging fan of the holster. Sure it is secure and all, but it doesn't conceal the pistol well. I should have gotten the FBI cant I guess but the holster does NOT pull the gun into your body.

I also have an Uncle Mike's Askin's Convertible and that holster is IMHO much better then the Blade Tech for the onePRO.

George-the onePRO is smaller then the 220. You *might* get away with using a P229 or a P245 holster.

I am considering getting another onePRO just in case! :D

Derek

OnePro ( Leather )

I have talked to Matt at (Delfatti Leather)it appears that i am going to have him build me an IWB holster.Cost will be about $100.00 give or take a bit.

I love the SA trigger! Wow! On a stock gun too. I have not purchased one yet. I have my eye on a couple in different stores. The only thing I did not like was that the magazine base plate dug into my hand (I have large hands)...You folks are the only ones I have heard from who own the gun. No range guns to try out...but what a trigger!!

Back