One Piece Scope Ring Options

Bassthoven

Inactive
I have 2 rifles getting optics, a winchester a bolt medallion and a howa 1500 both chambered in .300 win mag. I want to install the same scopes on both. Either vortex crossfire 2, 4-12x50 ao 1" or 4-16x50 ao 30mm. I want 1 piece ring/bases for durability, but not sure where to start. Suggestions???

B-Square probably has the biggest assortment of one piece mounting systems.
I don't think you're going to find a lot though

Lol. Sorry. Browning. Had my heart set on a 70 supergrade, but cabelas was clearancing these out for 629 and couldn't pass it up.

First I've heard of a Winchester
A bolt
Both owned by the same parent company, so not thatfar off really.

DNZ is the best, maybe only option if I understand you right. If you are talking about one piece vs 2 piece Leupold style bases made for dovetail rings the 2 piece are actually stronger. And the DNZ is better than either of those.

Talley, Talley, and Talley

I put a set of Talley combination base/rings on my Weatherby Vanguard .270 about 18 months ago and absolutely love them. I had such good success with them on that rifle that I bought another set of Talley base/rings for the Ruger 10/22 I just got for Christmas.

They are made of aircraft aluminum which makes them light, durable, and very well machined.

Back