One of my favorite fun guns.

mk70ss

One of my most fun little guns. Vintage Astra Constable in .22. These are great little, all steel plinkers.

It's amazing how many companies copied that look of the walther P series which was probably copied from another earlier model.
Iver Johnson TP, bersa, Sig p23o & 232, Benadelli

Favorite fun guns

My two .22 LR fun guns are a Manurhin PP and a Beretta 70S. I have a six paddle dueling tree in my backyard rimfire range and from 30 feet, I can get those paddles really swinging.
Gary

Rimfire is all you can afford to shoot theses days. The TX 22 is my new pinker/fun gun. What a great value and good shooter.

As much as I love my Smith & Wesson PPK/S, it's not my idea of a fun gun ti shoot...

attachment.php

It's a gorgeous gun, a rock solid reliable gun, and an extremely accurate gun, but not a fun gun... Straight Blowback + .380 ACP = Painful to shoot.

I actually like guns with some kick, but the PPK/S is just punishing to shoot. It just smacks the web of my hand until it draws blood.

As crazy as it may sound, this is my fun gun...

attachment.php

Lots of recoil, but not at all painful to shoot. (Yes, a gigantic revolver chambered in .45LC/.410 Shotshells is more pleasant to shoot than a subcompact pistol chambered in .380 ACP, the truth is stranger than fiction.)

However, the Walther PPK/S-22 is a lot of fun to shoot...

attachment.php

This one you can shoot all day long with a smile.

Rimfire is all you can afford to shoot theses days. The TX 22 is my new pinker/fun gun. What a great value and good shooter.
That is exactly the reason I purchased both Beretta and Manurhin in .22 LR. I have both a .380 Manurhin PP as well as a .380 Beretta 70S in .380. Practicing with the rimfire versions are much easier on the wallet.
Gary

Back