On-Line Ballistic Computer

David Schmidbauer

Retired Screen Name
For those of you that have a need but don't have a Ballistic Program loaded on your compute....

<a href="http://sniper.technology.webjump.com/">Ballistic Computer</a>.

From this page scorll down to the Links Page button, press it. From there scroll down till you find Web Ballistics. Once you get to the Web Ballistic Page scroll down till you seen Web Ballistic Computer link. Take that. Once there you need to choose the type browser you are using (yes.. it supports Mac's). You should then get to the form page that lets you input your info for the round you are using (caliber, velosity, BC, enviorment info, etc).

After you submit all info and enter you will get a trijectory graph which includes a blue portion on the Point Blank Area you specified.

I know this sounds like a pain in the ass but you only have to do it once. When you get to the Form Page, Add it to your favorites, and from then on that is where you will go instead of having to go through all the above to get to the form. The owner has it linked that way I think so you have to go/look at all his stuff.

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

[This message has been edited by David Schmidbauer (edited June 24, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by David Schmidbauer (edited June 24, 1999).]

Thanks guys, this site was a BIG help. You might think about posting it in the rifle and or reloading sections.

MODERATOR!! MODERATOR!!

Ok... now that I've got your attention... want about posting the Ballistic Computer on the Links page???

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Back