Older Taurus Revolver in 32 long

cplane

I just got an older Taurus revolver for christmas from my brother. It has " The spesco corp. atlanta georgia" and a Falcon head emblem in a circle on the side of the frame. This looks like one of the S&W revolvers from several years ago. It has three screws in the side and a pinned in barrel. I haven't shot it yet but other than the blueing looking a little pitted on one of the flats of the cylinder, it really looks like a fine , well made gun, and the trigger is very smooth. Could anyone comment and give me some feedback on this gun? is it a S&W copy and is the quality comparable to a smith? It says 32 long on it. What are the ammo options? will it shoot shorts also? How about 32 autos? I wonder if there are moon clips for the 32 acp? Thanks for any info---C.L.-- P.S.- Merry Christmas TFL! :)

It shoots the S&W long and should shoot the shorts.At least my I frame does that is in 32 long.No 32 auto,no rim and no moon clips.

Don't know about the gun itself, but regarding the ammo question, the gun will shoot 2 rounds, the .32 S&W Long, and the .32 S&W.

The .32 Short is a COLT round, and shouldn't be used in your Taurus.

Also, no .32 Auto.

Back