Old winchester pump 22

OttoJara

Does anyone know anything about the Winchester modle 06 pump .22? I would love to know more about this fine rifle that was my grandfathers and now in my hands. It looks great and seems to operate fine.

This one says it'll take 22 short, long, or long rifle sn is 8131xx. I think I also have the manual that came with it. The manual is a little torn up though

Absolutely great firearms. As stated they were are lower costing model 1890 but more importantly a smaller childs size rifle. They were hand built from milled steel and walnut, no plastic or potmetal casting that so many new guns are built of. These were guns made for multipule lifetimes not like the present day throw aways. Keep it original and pass it down for more generations.

My 7yr old has already claimed it as his own. It will stay in my own hands until I know he will cherish it as it should be. Thanks for your help.

win

they were use in shooting galleries by the 1000s.they may have been cheap in your eyes but they are worth $600/700 now.I had 4 in 1946.when guns were very cheap.

Back