Old Winchester 1894 .32 WinSpcl caliber

2003flht

I picked this old timer up at a tag sale many, many years ago. I paid the guy 75.00 for it. It had a broken firing pin, which I replaced and then I gave it to my Dad for Christmas. He's had for the last 25+ years.

Well, i had forgotten about the thing all this time, until last month when he gave it back to me.

I was just looking for some info on it. Date of birth, value, any historical significance....

Thanks for all your help.....
Picture 036.jpg

Picture 038.jpg

Picture 039.jpg

Picture 040.jpg

Picture 042.jpg

You have a rifle not a carbine model 1894. It should have a 26" barrel with a button magazine, smokeless 32 caliber rear sight, add on folding tang sight, and a round barrel. Looks to be all original.

Yeah, 75 bucks. He was asking 100.00 but all i had was 75 on me. Of course i still would have gladly paid him 100.00 for it. I knew that if the gun wasnt shootable, the parts would be worth more than 100.00. When I got home and cleaned the dust off, and out of the barrel, thats when i realized how good condition it was in. The bore shined like a mirror. When i got some ammo, (after i had the firing pin replaced) and shot it, i was hitting a 6" pie plate at 100yds! No sighting in either. Groups were around 4"...

Last edited:
Back