old shot shells

monoxide

I know some old shotgun shells and boxes are worth money. My dad gave me half a box of federal 20ga shells and a full box of Winchester 20ga shells. I have never seen this style box so I am assuming it is older but not sure if its worth any thing or not.

here are the pictures of the boxes in question.

IMG_5619.jpg

IMG_6837.jpg

Sorry, they aren't that old. I believe the AA's are from the 1980's. I don't know
about the Federals.
I'm still using that AA style box for reloads.

OLD means 1950s or 1960s, not 1990s, sorry not valuable from a collector's standpoint, but free ammo is valuable for a good time - go shoot them!:D

Yep not that old, shoot the ammo, and post pics in 2040 of the boxes they will be about 50 years old by then.:)

The Federals are from the late 1970s through the 1980s, the AAs are, as noted from the same time frame.

I have at least a dozen or more of those boxes, bought new, and then refilled with my reloads many, many times over the years.

like others said, no value, sorry....
------------
( personally, I'm too lazy to re-box my reloads....so I use the heavy duty zip lock Quart sized bags...and drop 30 shells into each bag....and then 10 of the bags fit nicely into a plastic 8 gallon box with lids / that are stackable...) or throw them in the back of my suv to go to the range....)...

so I've always thrown out my boxes...

damn it was worth a try. i knew they werent that old.

Don't sweat it. There was a time when I'd have thought something twenty or thirty years old was "old" too.

Now, that stuff looks brand new. ;)

Back