Old ruger grips ??

KEYBEAR

Moving some stuff around today and found a pair of old Ruger Grips .
I found a set of Hard Rubber Grips for a Blackhawk Flat Top . The Grips came on the Flat Tops made in 1950 or so . The condition is very good and did seem to fit my new model Flat Top Blackhawk 44 Special (did not screw them down) They were in the original box and not used ?

Think they have any value ??

Ya they have some value and are often hard to come by in good condition. I have thought about looking for a set for my Ruger 3 screw 44 (1958).

smee78

An old man that lived close worked in a plant in Lafayette Indiana and they made the Grips for Ruger . I think I bought them at the auction sale when he past away maybe 30 plus years ago . The original box was a mess but the Grips look very good . I have no use for them unless I put them on my new model Blackhawk Flat Top ?

Usually $50-$150 depending on condition. They shouldn't fit your 44 special without modification. The locator pin is in a different location.

KeyBear, PM me if you decide to get rid of them, maybe we could work a deal. Thanks for the story, its always interesting to hear about the how's and why's.

Back