Old Rem 700

Write to Rem w/ serial number, but it's probably a 700 BDL. Does it have a hard glossy finish, a monte carlo stock with cheekpiece and white line spacers on the fore-end and buttstock. If so, it's a BDL.

FH

thank you

It is a BDL, it has stamped checkering. I not sure excatly how old it is but its over 25 yrs old. it has less than 20 rnds through it. would this rifle gain any value?

I liked my BDL. shot nice, not crazy about the high gloss though. I kind of wish I still had it.

looked on gun broker and used are runing around $400 which is what I sold mine for about 12 yr ago so the price hasn't really gone anywhere

Ok I wont even look into selling it. I will get a lifetime of use out of it. I floated the barrel and bedded the front recoil lug and it is very accurate with factory ammo.

something about deep blued barrels and fancy walnut stocks gets me going :D . I really like the finish on it.

Call Remington with your serial number. Here's the number: 1-800-243-9700. They were able to tell me the model, production year, and barrel twist rate.

Back