Oklahoma Woman Shoots and Kills and Intruder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another thread duplicate. See OK Woman Shoots, Kills Intruder, in the General Discussion forum.

Last edited:
Thanks, I didn't know there was a duplicate thread police. Next time I'll be sure to search all sections of the site before posting.

Duplicate threads are generally discouraged, especially when one is currently very active. But you get an A for effort on your sarcasm... no, wait, fill-in-the-blank police is kind of cliche, so make that a B.

Good for her. Funny thing, in my mind while reading this event the words "Shoot lizabeth shoot" were running thru my head :) gotta stop watching swamp people :)

Closing this as a duplicate. It's a good story & worth discussing, so please do follow the links above to the ongoing discussion elsewhere on the board.

Quick reminder, too: the opening post of this thread would be what we call a "drive-by post," with no original content of its own, just the bare link. While we appreciate it when members bring news stories to the site to discuss them, we really discourage drive by posts. If you have an article you'd like to discuss, please do everyone the courtesy of starting the actual discussion yourself when you post the link.

Thanks!

pax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back