OK where are all the Steyr 95s?

tahunua001

alright I've been waiting for my financial situation to turn around for a while now so I can finally get another oddball and had decided on the Steyr 95. however now that I actually have the funds, all the 1895s are gone, no more on JGsales, none at buds(not that I had high hopes of finding one there), not even any on gun broker.

some people are armslist have them but are wanting $300 for them, JG was selling them for $120 up to a month ago, what the heck happened?

There are a few on Gunbroker for under $200 right now if you look around. I scored two M95's still in 8x50R for under $250 within a week so there are still deals to be found.

those would be neat but I have already invested in 8x56R reloading components... I just want a plain old, bubba'd by the nazis, 95/34 or similar rifle that's cheaper than a mosin nagant.

I don't have a C&R so the price for me would probably be a bit higher. since non FFLS can't see the pricing can you tell me the price on their excellent condition 95/34s?

I don't have a C&R so the price for me would probably be a bit higher. since non FFLS can't see the pricing can you tell me the price on their excellent condition 95/34s?

Two lessons learned.
1. Spend the thirty bucks, and get a C&R FFL
You won't be at the mercy of the LGS when It comes to Milsurps, and C&R firearms.
Many mail order, and on line sellers of accessories also give a discount to any
Any FFL holder.

2. When It comes to Milsurps, when you snooze, you lose!

( Southern Ohio Guns http://www.southernohiogun.com/ says they have 95/34's in stock. You won't be able to access the list without an account, but you might have a dealer check for you)

Back