OK How about BERETTA PX4 COMPACT CARRY

I remember when this came out that my only hesitance was about the value, not the pistol itself. For a time, and I fully admit I haven't checked pricing for PX4 models in long time, you could get a PX4 for a very reasonable price, like maybe $450 because of Beretta rebate money. You could then add a D hammer spring, the decocker only kit with the stealth levers, the Talon grips, and the sights for what I thought was a fair amount less than what the Compact Carry package was selling for. Now granted that didn't include the gray cerakote, but that wasn't high on my list. My point was you could make the pistol yourself for less money using drop in parts than what Beretta was selling it for. Now your time is worth money and depending on the cost of the Compact Carry you're looking at the price difference might not be much so maybe that doesn't matter, but to me it's worth considering if a budget is a concern.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I've been seeing the PX4 compacts(Standard model) for $400ish online. Like Tunnelrat said, just add the springs and the lower profile decocker levers(G model?) and it'll be a bit cheaper.

Back