Ohio weekend 7-20/21

3 gun

A few things going on this weekend in Ohio. OGCA is having a show at the Roberts Centre (Wilmington I-71 at U.S. 68, Exit 50) Saturday and Sunday. I will be going to this show Saturday if anyone needs a guest pass. I'll be there in the afternoon after the Steel Plate shoot at PCSI in Circleville. http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm At least that is my plan for now. Sunday PCSI is also having a Production 10 shoot. I may just have to get a room and stay south this weekend. Hope to see you somewhere soon. Mark (3 gun)

Fort Harmar Rifle Club is also having a rimfire silhouette shoot and a 'Glock'/plate (pistol) shoot. Gun need not be a Glock, no holster required. Sunday 8:30-~4:00.

Mark, I had a plate shoot listed on my calendar at Tusco un July but it is not listed in the Yahoo calendar you provide. Is this a change? (No plate shoot in July.)

The plate shoot for July is a shotgun and pistol match. This is not a fun shoot like most, but is a lot of fun! They had band parents for plate setters one year. You should have seen the wide eye :eek: looks the sub gun side match caused :D . Give Tom a call for the details on what to be sure to bring. His number is in the contact info on the OhioTFL events calendar for the shoot date. Hope to see you there.

Back