Oh, the humanity!! (P7M8)

No...sorry, I didn't try to track down the seller. I figured another enterprising board member would try to track it down. I don't own a P7 yet, but I'm actively looking, which is why I ran across this picture which caused me to choke.

I sent him a note & requested all the answers. I'll post here when he replies.

I read on a site about how if you only put in a half load of powder you can get something like this....

actually

Look closely at the bottom of the grip, it looks like a P7M13 to my failing eyesight. That makes it more of a shame, but hopefully the hi cap magazines weren't damaged. I have a P7M13, but I don't know that I'd find anything useful or that I could trust to be in good shape on that pistol. What a mess...

To quote the Bill Murray character in "Stripes", in his jack-ass braying voice: "Blowwwed up, Sir!!!!"

It does not look like either of these guns blew. Look at the chambers, they are intact. Usually the chamber is the first thing that cracks, and then the slide and breech, and only then the frame. The fracture sites on the frames of P7 and those MKIIs are identical, which suggests some type of narrow instrument crushing through. I am inclined to believe the "gun buy back" theory.
Those guns did not blow.

It's the same guy selling on both Auctions. Either he has Very bad luck or he knows where the buy-back boneyard is. I'm inclined to beolieve the latter.

"I am inclined to believe the "gun buy back" theory." -- oktagon

If that isn't enough to make a grown man cry, I don't know what is.

Back