Oh No. Another shooting!

Jffal

The suspect had struck not far from where I live. A beer bellied, stubble faced young man, he was waving and cheering for the cameras when the police were walking him into custody. Where have we seen this behavior before?

Jeff

Bucks County Courier Times
Random shooting leaves woman dead outside supermarket This red Oldsmobile Cutlass was stopped by police in Hatboro shortly after the shooting in Warminster. Its driver, Donald Traub, 23, was taken into custody. (Staff photo: John Zlock)
By Beth Long
Staff Writer
WARMINSTER - A 42-year-old Ivyland woman was shot dead at point-blank range as she loaded groceries into her station wagon outside the Giant supermarket on Street Road this morning.
Police believe the suspect, Donald Traub, 23, of the 400 block of Date Street in Warminster, is responsible for two random shootings that took place in Warminster and Horhsam last August.
Karen Lee Hordis of Woodbrook Lane in Ivyland died instantly of multiple gunshot wounds in what appears to be a random act, said Bucks County District Attorney Alan Rubenstein.
Hordis was unloading her cart and it appears the suspect got out of his car and shot her at about 9:12 a.m., Rubenstein said. He shot her at close range in the back of the skull, the back of the neck and her mid-back, then stood and fired one or more shots as she lay on the ground, Rubenstein added.
"There is no connection between Mrs. Hordis and the suspect that anyone knows. This took place in broad daylight in front of a multitude of witnesses," he said.
Traub was apprehended in Hatboro by Hatboro police and taken into custody by Warminster police. He is being charged with first-degree murder.
A man and a woman survived shootings on August 19 and 24 of 1998. Police have been offering a $10,000 reward for a suspect that fits Traub's description, Rubenstein said.
"There is a similar (method of operation) with the random shootings. They involved a white male in a red car apparently shooting at people at random," he said.
Shoppers and on-lookers stood in shock as police and investigators worked at the scene this morning in the Center Pointe Shopping Center.
"I was inside shopping when I heard a clerk yell, 'He's got a gun and he shot her!' Then they locked the doors to the store," said Katherine Marshall, an Ohio resident visiting her daughter in Hatboro.
"I don't think you're every prepared for something like this," she added.
Privacy Policy

That's all we need. More wacko's with smiles on their faces after shooting people.

Aaaarrrrrrgggggg :(

Jon...

This is, of course, terrible; but it's the kind of incident that can be pointed to as the reason for carrying 24/7.

The idiot apparently had a copy of Mein Kampf laying around and watched thriller, martial art and horror films. Oh boy. That evil media at work perverting the minds of America's youth.
Jeff

Back