Off to SHOT Show...

Rob Pincus

Okay, Tomorow I head out to the Dallas Safari Club Convention and from there I'm off to SHOT. If anyone has any subject or item they would like looked into, post it here and maybe I (or Rich, or anyone else attending SHOT) will be able to get you some info.

I'll be able to post to TFL, but may not be checking my Email for about a week and a half.

If I don't make it back, it means my wife caught me ordering too much stuff !!

------------------
-Essayons

I'll be floating most of the time, but anyone looking for me can find me through booth #9017.

------------------
-Essayons

Rob-
Just a reminder to check with the S$W folks about dropping the square butt frame. Tell them you know one guy who's really pissed about it. ;)

I *think* I'm going to be able to make it on tuesday.

Closing on the house Monday, have Monday and Tuesday off from the new job...so will see.

Oh yeah...leaving tomorrow with a bed and two chairs, then doing the main move on Sunday...so it will be a busy week! :)

We dont even have a phone up there yet.....

------------------

Mouse Assassins inc.

Make that at least two guys PO'd about the square frame. The round butt of the present K-Frame is terrible. Personally speaking, I will not buy another new Smith and Wesson as long as it is available with a round butt only. If that is the only way they are to be manufactured, I will spend my funds on something else. I tried one, I don't like it. I'm not boycotting Smith, I'm just not going to buy something I consider useless for me.

------------------
A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined;
George Washington Jan 8,1790--There can be no doubt about the Second Amendment.

Rob, could you ask Para-Ordance why they do not plan on making any other of the models available in D/A ? TIA

------------------
Justice for one,Justice for all.

Ill be there too, working/hanging out with the AFTE (firearms examiners) who are the safety monitors for the show. A lot of guns and ammo in the same bldg you know. Maybe we can all set up to have lunch/supper etc. one day, nite.???

------------------
Vinny

Ole,

I've got a standing invite for anyone from TFL or BF to show up at Booth #9017 for a "Qaulity Forum Representative Lunch" on Tuesday.

If you get a chance, can you post the standards for bringing a weapon into the exhibit area, In the past I have been told "No firing pins" is the basic restriction, but I have never needed to bring display weapons into the exhibit hall before, so this will be the first year.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob, I'll be in town Sunday evening, and am really looking forward to meeting you.

Thank you again for your very gracious offer, I'm also looking forward to both things on Tuesday now that you mentioned lunch as well!!!

Then again, I was never able to turn down free food... :D

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com
http://www.bladeforums.com

Back