Of Wives and Guns

Prof Young

Forum Brothers and Sisters:

I interred my beloved Carol Ann's ashes today. When we first met I was not a shooter or hunter. I inherited two nice long arms from her father. One thing lead to another. Now I have a couple safes full of guns, a life time membership at the local shooting range, a mountain of reloading equipment and components and I hunt just about everything one can hunt around here. She lovingly tolerated every moment.

A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Proverbs 31:10

Prof Young

We are blessed !!!

Prof,
Know that there are many condolences and prayers coming your way. I too am blessed with a very special spouse. She tolerates my ways and we pray together, every day. I wish you peace and comfort. ...... :)

Be Safe !!!

"Now that she is gone, I know one thing; wheresoever she was, there was Eden." Adam, Diary of Adam & Eve, Mark Twain

May your fondest memories of her sustain you in your time of grief. God bless.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Sounds like you had a good wife and cherished the time you had together.

Sorry to catch this so late, Prof Young. You're a solid contributor, here. For that, I'm ashamed to say I missed your thread in the very forum I'm assigned.

My condolences. Many people in this world don't understand the connection we have with firearms and loved ones.

Back