Obama's State pushing bans again

All we can do, is hope the SCOTUS decision stuffs that paperwork down his throat.

What you call it SecDef?
FUD?
Unfounded FUD is what I call it.

And Obama has never seen a gun control law that he didn't like. He has openly stated that he believes Federal law should prohibit concealed carry EVERYWHERE in the U.S., overriding all of the state laws that allow such. Here in IL it is not so much Democrats for gun control and Republicans for the 2A. It is really Chicago area legislators for gun control, and "downstate" (meaning anything outside of Chicago and the collar counties of Chicago) legislators against gun control. But since Chicago area politicians totally dominate and control the State government, gun control is alive and well in this State. Vote for Barack Obama and he will take your guns, your money and your freedom. And of course he will do it all for your own good!

Vito I agree with you. Anyone voting for Obama thinking he won't go after "their guns" is wearing blinders. I feel Obama is smoke screening us with his current stance.

If he is elected Obama will attack us with a vengeance.

I just heard about this elsewhere and thought it deserved a bump.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-6257

Sponsor: Rep. Mark Kirk [R-IL]

Cosponsors [as of 2008-07-06]:
Rep. Michael Castle [R-DE]
Rep. Michael Ferguson [R-NJ]
Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen [R-FL]
Rep. Christopher Shays [R-CT]​

Scum, all of them. :mad:

Hopefully the fact that all of the above cosponsors are Republicans will provide some food for thought.

BOTH major parties are the enemies of our Bill of Rights. It's not just the Democrats. One party is crypto-fascist and the other is crypto-Marxist, and the only separation of powers we have remaining in this country is what results from interparty squabbling. Whenever the Democrats and Republicans agree on something, there is nothing to stop it from becoming "law."

Just Illinois doing its usual thing. Government over there at every level is both corrupt and stupid. There is no "Republican" party in Illinois. Actions have no significance to party labels there. They are all either somewhere left of center, sold out to the highest bidder, or blackmailed into doing as they are told no matter what letter follows their names.

We keep trying to close the border with them here in Indiana but so far no luck...

Back