O-light vs. Midway USA

JERRYS.

ordered a few things from Midway USA (single point sling, laser sight, holster) on 09 December. shipped on the 11th via UPS and still in transit with no update since the 15th.

ordered an O-Light mini Odin on the 14th and rcvd today via FedEx.

you be the judge.

now the O-light is charging via its magna charger thing. worked out of the box at only 200 or so lumens, vibration code said only 20% charge. it comes with m-lock attachment if you like that sort of need a tool to move it around thing, but I ordered the picatinny adaptor for it.

there have been some pros and cons said about the O-light even some "reviewers" reviewing them without acknowledging that they are a compensated salesmen for them. I will lay it out there good, bad or indifferent once I've run this through its paces.

I've had stuff from UPS arrive without any "update" in the tracking info after "shipped".
I've had stuff from UPS returned to shipper without any delivery attempt, as in their tracking information showed the package returned after 4 hours in town.
I've had UPS tell me house address doesn't exist the week after they delivered a package from a different shipper.

Consistency, thy name is not UPS.

Whhaaaaatt? the tile of the post is confusing,,,at least to me, it is.
shipping companies compared from two different venders was just an extra. the meat of this is the O-light Odin mini. some youtubers are alleged to have become covert salesmen for various products, this one in particular. I will evaluate it without kickback.

so far my only gripe is without the remote switch to you can get 200 or 1,800 lumens. with the remote switch it is only 1,800 lumens.

So? Midway uses this all the time; it takes an extra day or two when it gets dropped off from UPS to USPS.

Re: shipping, you have to remember that carriers are running way behind due to the increase in online ordering from customers. I ordered a book from MyMedic a couple weeks ago and my package sat at my local USPS distribution center for 5 days before finally getting delivered.

Back