NRCC Panders For Liberal Votes

thallub

The head of the NRCC is Republican Rep. Tom Cole is from my district. Tom Cole cares so much about illegal immigration that he did not vote on final passage of the House bill. Tom Cole did vote to cut 7 million dollars from military brain injury research.

Is Cole lying to get a few Democrat votes for Republican candidates or has the skunk changed his stripes?

Look at the comments.

http://blog.nrcc.org/comment.cfm?entry_id=400

quote:

Republican Solutions and a Positive Agenda
Posted By: Tom Cole, May 16, 2008 - 9:52 AM
Families today face challenges that yesterday's laws simply don't address. We need to fix government, and one solution is to update our laws so they provide America's families with more freedom in their jobs; greater healthcare and retirement security; safer communities; access to quality, affordable education; and the ability for future generations to compete in the global economy.

This week, my colleagues in the Republican Conference announced the American Families Agenda, spearheaded by my colleague, Congresswoman Kay Granger of Texas. This new agenda concentrates on the bread and butter issues facing every American. And it recognizes that today, more and more families struggle with balancing work, children and caring for elderly parents.

Over the coming weeks, Republicans will be promoting new ideas that give people more personal freedom and lessen the burden of government.

From young people just starting out and looking for affordable college, to working parents who want more freedom in the workplace, to seniors who would benefit from greater flexibility with their health care and prescription drug benefits, the American Families Agenda provides commonsense solutions that modernize our laws and give people greater liberty.

I look forward to sharing more about Republican solutions and a positive agenda in the weeks to come.

I am assuming that the NRCC you mention is the National Republican Congressional Committee, and not the New River Community College or the National Resource Center for Cephalopods.

No, I was referring to the Neo-Con Requiem Co-ordinating Committee. :)

Back