NRA popularity?

Brett Bellmore

The question of how popular the NRA was with the general public came up in another forum; One guy, (Rabidly anti-gun, of course!) claimed that the NRA was an utter pariah.

Now, I kind of vaguely recall somebody having done a poll, (A real one, not on the internet.) showing that right after the Colombine killings a couple percent more people had a favorable opinion of the NRA than had an unfavorable opinion. Does anyone else recall this poll, and could you direct me to where I can find it?

------------------
Sic semper tyranus!

Just go a letter from the NRA with 106,400 new members the NRA will pass 3 million dues paying members again. Guess our popularity is picking up. The had what 2.25 million last december?

I'm giving memberships to at least 3 different people for Christmas. At first I thought this selfish, but these bozos are gun-owners (my brother is one) who keep letting their memberships lapse - I'm gonna "make" them carry their burden as gun owners - if they want a real Christmas present, they'll keep their membership up.

Back