NRA or FOUP?

BLITZKRIEG

Right now I have $50 that Im either going to join the NRA with or donate it to FOUP. Which do you think would be a better use of my money? Eventually I would like to do both but Im a college student and money is pretty limited these days.

------------------
"We should definitely get you out this month." - Bushmaster Customer Service 06/04/99

I still have not recieved my order!

Is it not obvious, members?

Okay, maybe it's not.

The NRA, despite the apparent widespread dissatisfaction of the membership, will be around for a long time. There will be plenty of time to join the NRA next week, or next month (next year would be pushing it though :)).

FOUP, on the other hand, is a perishable opportunity. If it doesn't get the support it needs REAL SOON, it will be terminated for lack of interest.

FOUP!

-boing

[This message has been edited by boing (edited July 14, 1999).]

Spartacus has offered to pony up the dough for a down-on-his/her-luck TFLer who wants to contribute to FOUP.

Read this.

-boing

FOUP is a one shot deal. While I am supporting it actively, with your choice I'd rather see you join the NRA and / or GOA and / or JPFO.

Politicians respect numbers. The more members these organizations can boast, the more power they have on the hill. And, they will feed more info to you so that you will become an even more effective RKBA supporter.

Regards from AZ

Blitz,

Why not give to both? A one year NRA membership is $25.00. Join through us (we are NRA recruiters) and we will also give you a $10 discount on any holster purchase. For more info, check out our website or contact me at info@sidearmor.net .

You can then give the other $25 to FOUP.

------------------
www.sidearmor.net

Precision Crafted
Kydex Holsters

Both would be the best option, of course.

But a contribution of $50 gets your name in the ad. The more names in print, the more significant the statement.

What if 2500 people gave $25, and the message is only backed up by two dozen printed names?

Don't get me wrong! I don't want to discourage people from contributing just because they can't come up with the $50, or can come up with it, but don't want their names printed.

Naturally, any contribution is welcome.

-boing

[This message has been edited by boing (edited July 14, 1999).]

Back