NRA Info-mercial aired 7/24 AM

BigFang

The NRA ran a TV commercial on 7/24 AM. I didn't catch any of the commercial except the last couple minutes of Charlton Hesston talking about it.

I was wondering, if anyone else saw it, did it show footage of trucks dumping loads of
firearm on the pavement? Huge electro-magnets picking them up and putting them in piles? "Government" workers cutting up firearms with a chop saw? Interviews with English and
Australian citizens that were forced by new laws to turn in their heirloom firearms?

If anyone did not see this commercial, I have a video copy of the same, sent to me by
the NRA a couple of months ago. It is very powerful, very scary, and exactly where this
country is headed if we don't voice our opposition to the new laws being debated in
congress now.

I know from previous "...NRA Membership" threads that many people are dissatisfied with the current workings of the NRA as an organization. That is OK, I am not trying to re-offend anyone's opinion. I have been passing my video around to friends that hunt and shoot trap. A couple that were not NRA members before have joined after watching. I would make copies of the video to send out to anyone interested in passing them around. Whether you join or not, this video should get you to become more active in the fight to protect what is left or our Second Amendment Rights. If it doesn't, please check your pulse. :')

Send me a private e-mail with your snail-mail address so that I can send a video copy by USPS.

See you at the pro-gun rallies in August!
BigFang
tf85517@navix.net

------------------
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left."
Ecclesiastes 10:2

[This message has been edited by BigFang (edited July 26, 1999).]

Back