NOW CALIFORNIA LEGAL Springfield Armory M1A™ Rifles

nralife

NOW CALIFORNIA LEGAL
Springfield Armory M1A™ Rifles

cal_comp.jpg

Springfield Armory now offers a new proprietary design muzzle attachment (muzzle break / stabilizer) that will fully legalize your M1A™ rifle under the new California law. Our new muzzle break / stabilizer has been formally approved by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms as a non-"flash suppressor". Therefore, any currently owned M1A™ rifle that automatically becomes categorized as illegal and non-transferable under the new California State law as of January 1, 2000 (because it has an original military flash suppressor) can easily become "California legal" simply by purchasing and installing our new California Legal Muzzle Stabilizer and Installation Kit. The Muzzle Stabilizer actually reduces recoil while fully maintaining the rifle's accuracy. The Installation Kit comes complete with all of the tools and instructions necessary to assemble the Muzzle Break / Stabilizer in less than 5 minutes!
http://www.springfield-armory.com/index.html

Joe

Joe's Second Amendment Message Board

Question is, will California honor even the ATF's certification? We all know this isn't about compliance, it's about prohibition.

Your right Destructo but, it would be great to use it to "poke a finger in their eye" with so to speak.

------------------
Without the 2nd Amendment,the Declaration of Independence is an old post card and the entire Constitution is just notes from a bridge club meeting.

Good points. Calif is in no way obligated to follow BATF's rulings or logic, even if the statutory language is identical. The powers that be in Calif may define a "flash suppresor" as "any mean-looking thing on the end of a barrel" if they want.

From what I've heard of the law it says any firearm CAPABLE of accepting a fash hider. Dont know where this will lead as I have heard 2 different interpretations, one a points system aka 94 fed law, the other just the possibility of accepting certain accessories. Who knows what this crap means, but hope this change will allow the continue sale and legal use.

But it's not a flash hidder, it's a "muzzle break". Does this mean that they'll send a SWAT team after me and by Browing A-Bolt with B.O.S.S.?

Back