Northern MI Bowling Pin Shooting?

pinshooter

Anyone know of any good bowling pin shoots in the northern half of Michigan? Starting in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and heading south for about 250 miles. Are there any IPSC matches in the same area?

The Northland Sportsmen's Club located just south of Gaylord, MI has bowling pin matches every Wednesday night at 6:30 PM all summer. Gaylord is on
I-75 about 80 miles south of the bridge.

You didnt say IDPA, but there are a number of clubs that shoot in the Northern lower. I shoot at Cadillac, the first Sunday of the month is IDPA and the second Sunday is Steel Challenge. Here is our website: Cadillac Pistol Matches/

Check out www.colsc.org, they are getting ready to start IPSC there. In fact, there is a three stage match and a USPSA101 class there this Saturday. There is a flyer about the class on the website, use the contacts that are listed.
Enjoy!

I think the gun club in Ishpeming puts on a couple each year and i think that theres one in houghton too. Theres a few ppc matches here around munising and ishpeming and Escanaba each year too.

Back