Norinco tokarev

If it is 9MM it probably does not like any ammo, in that they left the sights regulated for the 7.62 on the one I had and it did not shoot near POA. I only ran ball ammo thru it as I recall, it was a cheap gun, my only 9, and I did not want to spend money on premium ammo for the thing! I think it was kinda loose so it grouped more like a well worn .45 than a target gun anyway.

Nah, I wanted a 7.62 tok. Just ordered a couple boxes of s+b and wwb. Cant wait to shoot it, it looks brand new. Still want a cz52, but the tok is really sweet

I have a Norinco M213 which is the Tokarev copy in 9mm. I shoots anything I put in it and quite accurate. I sometimes carry it concealed. Very slim and easy to conceal.

I field stripped it, cleaned and lubed it, and took it to the range today. White box Winchesters shot accurately, and ran smoothly. BUT- THE thing chews up the brass, and spits it all ovr the place. I guess I need to spend a bit of time on it. The entire inside of the slide has chunks of brass everywhere. :eek:

Back