NOE 360-160 wfn hp

Beagle333

These are almost too pretty to shoot. A friend gave them to me to try out and so I loaded a bunch of em up last night. I own a Lee pot and an extension cord, and have some lead and a single cav WC mold somewhere in the mail, so I'm not quite at this level of expertise. ;) But will be one day! (mebbe?) Anyway, I thought these too pretty not to share before I bend em all up! :D
DSC03391.jpg

Last edited:

And for more pics.... another friend gave me some samples of his 357446 HPs and I have already bent some of them up! They shoot great too. :D Better if shot faster than slower.:cool:
DSC03376.jpg

Range report

And as a follow up.... these 360-160 HPs are the most precise things I have ever sent down the pipe! :D I'm shooting them sized to .358, using Thompsons Bear Lube, and loading them with 6.2gr of Unique and they are almost like little guided missiles to the same place on the target. :):)

**(as a HP, they are 145gr.)

Last edited:
Another 38/357 NOE 360 160 gr. double crimp groove HP mold I picked up last year. Swap the HP pins out and it cast FN bullets as well. My Ruger BH likes them sized to .359
100_1006.jpg

Back