Nod to S&W customer service

Fuzzy Dice

Inactive
The firing pin retainer plate recently broke on my S&W 1911. I called Monday morning to order a replacement and was prepared to pay for it. The gentleman who spoke with me said they were out of stock but was kind enough to walk over to their repair section and snagged one for me no charge!

Received it today. I appreciate the care he took and am sorry I can't remember his name. I'm terrible with names so if he's reading this please forgive me.

Excellent customer service by S&W.

My one and only S&W customer service experience was very very positive as well. They quickly sent a shipping box for my firearm and quickly fixed and shipped the firearm back to me, I didn't pay a dime.

Never had to use their CS, but I do have a couple SWs that get shot quite a bit. I've heard that the company's service is good. Nice to see that is still so.

I bought 2 S&W, 2 Mossbergs and a Ruger based on their CS reputation. I have needed nothing from any of them but I sleep well knowing they are there.

My experience with Smith and Wesson customer service has also been positive.
I bought a used N frame revolver that had been run pretty hard in ICORE, and it had a few issues with the timing.
The shop that I bought it from sent it to Smith for evaluation, and in three weeks I received a completely rebuilt revolver.

I bought a used S&W 329PD Feb. 2011. Shot a couple cylinder full of .44 Mag and noticed crack in the frame. Returned to S&W via RMA and a couple weeks later, I had a brand new 329PD. They even replaced the worse-than-useless lock parts that I had removed for "The Plug". Those got crap-canned, again, as soon as I got it back.

Back