No more ABC for me

Gadget

ABC News Bans Flag Lapel Pins

Yesterday, the brass at ABC News issued orders forbidding reporters to wear lapel pin American flags or other patriotic insignia. Their reasoning was that ABC should remain neutral about 'causes'.

Since when is support for preventing our death & destruction some sort of a "cause"? Since when is patriotism to be discouraged. I urge you to boycott ABC and its sponsors and affiliates.

We're slowly losing everything our country stands for, and everything our men and women fought and died to preserve.

Please forward this to as many as you can. You can verify it by going to:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/noflags.asp

This was just brought to my attention, I can't begin to express the nausea it caused me.

As Obama wants to be a "world citizen", ABC wants to be a "world news organization". Good luck with that ABC. I long ago quit believing almost anything they tell us. After all, they did have a Canadian as their anchor for how many years? Peter Jennings was not an American citizen, as far as I know. Maybe I'm mistaken about that.

what do you expect...they are just following in the footsteps of the messiah.

their rating will plunge even more now.

If we want to have an impact here, write their sponsors; the corporations that buy advertising from them. Inform the companies that you will not buy their products or services as long as they advertise on ABC, and as long as ABC continues their anti-patriotic policy. This is the fastest way to get the attention of a network.

ABC is owned by Disney. Will you be boycotting them, and all their subsidiaries?

No problem here. I can't stand Mickey Mouse. Never have gone on a Disney cruise or been to Epcot....and never will. Started boycotting long ago.

As far as ALL of their subsidiaries? With today's numerous companies owned by one big corporation, it's hard to do ALL. But, not giving any business on their most commercialized products hit them hard enough...

ABC needs to change their name. Instead of "AMERICAN" Broadcasting Company it should be WBC (WORLD Broadcasting Company) or GBC (GLOBAL Broadcasting Company).

"They should be Communist Broadcasting System (CBS). Oh, wait, there already is one. Maybe Nobody But Communists!"

ABC=Always Been Communist.
Paul B.

Back