No 30-30 Ammo Still?

Guv

Not me but a friend who hunts with a 30-30 still can't find ammo, Midway shows none, lots of other stuff available though. :confused:

Just to hazard a guess, the manufacturers have likely been focussed on .223, .308 and pistol ammo. Now, with hunt season here, the .30-30 folks have been buying more from a relatively small supply.

If you cant find any locally go to ammoseek.com. The first in stock online store has it for 16.50 a box. Federal power shok 150 grain. Ablesammo I believe.

Too bad you are not local to me. I sold my 30-30 years ago, and recently found an old stash of ammo for it in my attic.

you have to look hard for anything. everything is a cycle. 22 is in a cycle right if you can believe it. but its mainly just advertised with a price in print catalogs... websites tell you differently.

There's a few boxes of .30-30 at my local Wal-Mart.

As well as .30-06
.300 WM
.300 RUM
7mmRM
7mm-08

but nothing even slightly out of the mainstrem "everybody's got one" cartridges

good thing I reload

I saw some 30-30 ammo at dunhams sporting goods but then saw the price 27.95 for a box of core lokt Remington damn near choked last year they were 13.95 a box

its out there. My father recently bought some Hornady Leverevlution in 30-30 to try out. I think he found it in the Boise Cabellas.

Back