NJ Non-resident Permit

Keltyke

Wasn't it NJ that had a mail-in non-resident concealed carry permit? All you had to do was fill out a short form, include a copy of your home state permit, and pay them $20.

Do they still have this and can anyone give me a link to the form, I can't seem to find it. TIA!

FYI, I hold a CWP in SC. The NJ non-resident permit covers the Southern states my SC permit doesn't. With both, I can travel freely throughout the South while retaining my carry rights.

However, smart guys, I just found it under New Hampshire, so this thread is moot.

Jeez, you ask a serious question in here...

You can find the application on the NJ State police website. its like 2 pages long though....and you must file the application in person, i think

correction if you can walk on water you can get one
Nah, they'd classify Him as a subversive to the State

You can find the application on the NJ State police website. its like 2 pages long though....and you must file the application in person, i think

Don't waste the time or money unless you're Donald Trump or hang out with him ;) A NJ carry permit was once spotted with "Bigfoot" but the sighting was never verified by independent sources..

Back