Nightstick flashlights

Nightstick

Inactive
Hey folks,

I am curious about how many of you know about Nightstick flashlights and what you think about them? I work for Nightstick, and I'm here in the forums to start a conversation with the user community.

Complements, complaints, questions and the like are all welcome.

So, have you heard of us and, if so, what do you think of our products?

The Man from Nightstick

hmmm,,,i am a flashlite guy and i have never heard of them,,,i have uhhh more than 5 ,,,lol,,,,several,,,lots

i like throwers,,,lots of light down range

maybe you should send me one for evaluation,,,then i could give you feed back on your product

ocharry

I have one that an uncle gave for Christmas last year. I also bought one just before the hurricanes hit this year. They are good flashlights.

I usually use Stream Light Lite Box that is rechargeable and will go 8 hrs continuous before recharging is needed. I have had one on for 7 hrs straight during a power outage.

For feedback - I ordered a flashlight off of Amazon very recently. A Streamlight 66118 specifically.

Why?
A) I recognized the name
B) The price was good
C) "IPX4 water resistant and 1-meter impact resistance tested" sounds much better than "water resistant"

In fairness Amazon also favors streamlight in the search process and in this budget I did not spend much time in research

Back