Night Sights & Jams

Ben

Who makes the night sights that Kel-tec will install for you on the P-11? Are they available in ALL GREEN or am I required to get the orange/green combo?
ALSO:
I took my P-11 to the range for the first time today. I had at least 10 instances of the case not being pulled all the way out of the barrel... what would be causing that? It wasn't stovepiping, it just left the case in the barrel. It didn't like to feed the Corbon ammo, and the Winchester white box is the one that gave me all the problems. I noticed that the bullet stuck out further in the Winchester than in this remanufactured stuff that worked perfectly.

Any help would be appreciated.
Ben

Gee... thanx :rolleyes: :) lol Weshoot2, who makes ammo that sits further back in the case? Most gun stores frown upon opening up boxes and then saying, "no thanks."

Ultramax does a good job even though everyone calls their reloads crap. I picked up a holster for the P-11 today, but accidentally left my PMC ammo at Adventure Outdoors... grrr I think it might perform better in the Kel-Tec.

Ben

[Edited by Ben on 01-27-2001 at 10:17 PM]

Had the same problem on my P-11,
called Kel-tec and they send me a new spring and extractor for free , I received it in two days.
Great service.
Also when you take the extractor out check the bearing surfaces for roughness it should be smooth, mine was pretty rough on the bottom surface.

Back