Night Sights for USP45C

HKUSP45C

Hi
Does anyone here have night sights installed on their HK USP45 compact? I am looking for a set but I don't what company makes it to fit the 45 compacts. On the Trijicon web site, they listed a ns for the compacts but I was told that the 45 compacts require a bigger rear sight or something. Rather than going in to a detail search, who has night sights on theirs and what brand is it?
ST

I have a USP 40 Compact, and the first thing I did was buy the factory night sights. They showed up well at night, but were very difficult to see in daylight. The white rings around the tritium yellowed and faded more as time went on. After being disgusted with them for a year or so, I finally upgraded to Meprolight tritiums. Problem solved. The Mepros are bright in the dark, but more importantly, the white rings also show up well in daylight. I'm in the process of getting Mepros installed on all my pistols.

The H&K factory sights were purchased in 1997, so things may have changed by now.
Good Shooting, CoyDog

Hmmmm..good question. They must have an agreement with dealers not to sell gun parts online. I guess you will have to do a dealer search on the site and call the closest one.

I agree with CoyDog on this. I also use the Meprolites on my USPc. The while sleeves on the Meps make the dots appear good and large during the day.

CMOS

Ditto on the Meps, I liked them better than the Trijicons. Interesting thing, I was almost certain that HK factory night sights were Meprolights... ?

Looking at my USP .45 I see that the sights are in fact Meprolights Tru Dot.

Try HKPRO for both fixed and adjustible night sights.

http://www.hkpro.com/spchome.htm

A very hasty photo.

20011218881493754838938.jpg

[Edited by Cannon Cocker on 01-21-2001 at 11:08 PM]

I've been hearing some good things about the Meprolights myself. The problem is, on their web site, they only list a product for the USP but did not state compacts.
Who has a HKUSP45Compact with night sights on them? And what brand are they?

I have both a USP9c and USP45c both have NS on them with the 9mm having Meprolight Tru-dots and the .45 Trijicons.
After shooting both the Tru-dots are brighter than the Trijicons and the dot is bigger and more visible at night.
I should have stayed with the Meprolights for the.45

Back