Night Sights for Beretta 92

sgoeing

I posted this earlier but it was lost. I am looking for night sights to go on my Beretta 92. It has the factory fixed sights. I was told in the earlier post that I could send my slide to trijicon and they would do an excellent job. Anybody know the cost. I am also very interested in the Heinie Sights. Anybody know when he'll be doing them and how much they would cost?
THanks
Michael Goeing

The company that does the OEM install for Beretta, as well as aftermarket installations of Trijicons is Tooltech, Inc. A little more than a year ago it was $135 plus $12 for return shipping. The telephone number is 248.628.1811. I also have an e-mail address of TGunsight@aol.com. The turn around time is excellent and the installation and product are great. Hope this helps.

Beretta night sights

I.W.I. is the way to go for Beretta night sights. They retro fit the departments Berettas. I don't know the civilian price, but they were $65.00 cheaper than Trijicon on the law enforcement side.

I'd go the Trijicon route if I were you -- as a number of folks (myself included) have NOT have good luck with I.W.I. sights.

Your other option, which isn't a bad idea, is to have a dovetail milled on the front of the slide, so that a more conventional Tritium sight (a brand of your choice) can be installed. You'll probably be able to find a local gunsmith who will do this, provide he sights, and still save some yourself money.

(I had this done with a S&W 669, which had an integral sight like the 92. This approach gives you a lot more options, farther down the road.)

Back