Nice "looking" engraved top break for sale on G.B. reasonable starting price...

I already have one just about like this one ( this one actually looks nicer than my "Eastern Arms / Meriden" engraved 32 ) but I already have bids on a couple other period guns right now, so I'm not interested in this one... also this one even comes with what looks like a diecent period holster...

no affiliation to the seller, just thought I'd post a link if anyone was interested... I'd bid on it, if I didn't already have one like it, & weren't bidding on 2 others right now...:)

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=202785445

Nice little gun; I think the engraving is modern, but it is pretty well done. If the price doesn't go much over that $200 (and the gun is in good shape and fully functional) it would be nice to have.

As always with engraved guns, beware of guns in which engraving and plating are used to cover up rust and heavy wear.

Jim

without looking at the gun, I couldn't say on the engraving, but, if it is new engraving, they copied ( at least pics ) because my engraved Meriden revolver has nearly identical engraving... several of the gun companies of this era offered engraved guns for just a couple bucks more than their standard offerings... almost all were nickel guns...

again... I'm a pretty strange guy... but the holster almost interests me as much as the gun ;)

Back